Friday 20th October
Dear Parents,
I can’t believe that today is the start of our half
term break. We have been in school 8 weeks already and I have to say I have
enjoyed every minute. It has been a pleasure teaching your children and seeing
them settle into life in Kindergarten.
We will all return to school on Monday 30th October.
This week we have been looking at the letter Nn and
its sound. N for nest and newspaper. In math we looked at patterns such as red,
blue, red, blue and shape patterns e.g triangle, circle, triangle, circle. We
also looked at our family pictures. We talked about our family members and the
words baby, child and adult.
After half term we will be looking at the letter Cc
and Kk and its sound. We will look at shapes, the number 6 and Loy Krathong. On
Friday 3rd November the children can wear their Thai costume to
school.
Have a lovely weekend
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment