Thursday 21st September
Hello Parents,
After a number of attempt photo snack isn't going to work. I'm trying adobe fingers crossed this will be a better platform. Again please let me know if this ok and works for you. If not I will keep the trial and error approach until I find something that works for us all.
https://spark.adobe.com/page/cdJD2tyHs3cEt/
Enjoy your afternoon
Jenny
Good morning parents,
Its seems the link below is not working. Fingers crossed this link will!
https://www.photosnack.com/JennySmith//pduiycuuw.html
https://www.photosnack.com/JennySmith/term1week3writing.html
It seems I have had to break the photos in to smaller slide shows :-(
The 3rd slide show won't upload at the moment, so I will try again later.
Have a great day
Jenny
Good afternoon parents,
I hope you are all having a good start to the week. For those of you who have unwell children, I hope that they are better soon and I look forward to seeing them in class.
This week I am trying a new website to share the last week photos with you. Please let me know if this a better way to view them or if your prefer the other way.
Pictures for Week 3
A couple of reminders Friday is House Colour Day. We will be completing art and physical activities in our house colours whilst earing our team points. Please wear your hour colour t-shirt/top and trainers as we will be doing some running.
As we will have House Colour Day on Friday there will be no swimming this week.
Enjoy the rest of the week
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment